Congratulations Grant Recipients!
In an effort to help you, below are action items and important reminders.
- Thank Named Grant Donors. Grants are named after donors who donated $1,000+. Letters communicating named grants, to include the donor contact information, were mailed to lead teachers in September. If you need another copy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review documents from Risk Management. Important documents may be needed! Click here to search for your project name and identify if an insurance document needs completion. IF you need to send in forms, please click here for further instruction. For Indemnification and Insurance Agreements click here. For Sole Proprietor forms click here.
- Notify the Foundation first BEFORE ANY changes are made to the grant. (To include shifting in-residence grants to virtual)
- Contact us at email@example.com prior to grant implementation to include the date, time, and location of the grant. We understand visitors will not be allowed for viewing, but it would be helpful to know when the grant is being implemented. Sharing video clips and pictures of children authorized to be photographed/ videotaped would be greatly appreciated. These files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to read the reimbursement policy.
- Publicize grants in school newsletters and on Facebook and twitter. It would be appreciated if the following was included in any post. "Thanks to generous donors of the Foundation for WHPS and (insert your specific donor if applicable), this "your project name" was made possible."
- Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/foundationwhps?lang=en
- Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FWHPS/
- Submit your final report online by logging into the grant application portal. Click here for specific directions.
- You are invited to participate in a zoom interview with board member and WHPS Alumni, Michael Schramm. This is an opportunity for you to share past or future grants with the community. Please email the Foundation at email@example.com with your interest and your name will be passed along to Mike. Click here for an example of an interview on the Foundation Presents.
- We are here for you. The best place to reach us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about the Foundation can be found on our website at https://fwhps.org/